Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Updates and Such!

Hey guys!

I just wanted to say check out http://www.superhyperhumanbeings.blogspot.com/ I just updated there and Sunny told me that it's a pretty good piece! So CHECK IT! ;P

So, I really don't post good blogs here for you guys, so I guess I'll tell you guys what I got for Christmas. If anyone thinks that it is bragging or w.e, then just don't read this post.

From my immediate family (Mom, Dad, brother) I got: A makeup mirror, makeup, 2 pairs of PJs, a vest thing, a new Nintendo DS with a game, some cute little stuffies, hair clips, headbands, chocolate and a Christmas tree ornament.

From other relatives I got: books, a sweater, DVDs and other stuff that I can't re-call at this very moment.

That's all for now! Comment and let me know what else I should write about!

xo Destiny♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment